RS Industrial is a leading distributor and manufacturer of industrial adhesives and specialty tapes. The Regional Account Representative reports directly to our national sales manager. Our product markets include paper packaging and converting, automotive, marine, furniture, medical, and food-grade adhesives, along with other leading industries.
Innovation, relationships, and growth are priorities at RSI. A successful candidate and the RSI technical support team will build new business by developing relationships, solving problems with state of the art product technology, and then following up with outstanding, value-added customer service. As a Regional Account Representative, you must be self-directed and be able to balance prospecting and new business development with maintaining existing customer relationships. We are seeking a high performer with a background in industrial selling. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation plan, especially so for those who can demonstrate a proven track record. Comp plan will include salary, commission, travel and entertainment budget, and benefits with outstanding opportunity for income growth.
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written.
- Must own a vehicle for travel.
- Ability to personally relate to customers and cultivate win-win opportunities.
- Technical know-how and aptitude to determine customer needs and then jointly solve problems with RSI chemists and engineers.
- Have hands-on ability to do product demonstrations at client’s site and assist with product trials along with technical service team.
- Strong follow-up and relationship building skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in sciences or business) with at least 5 years of related industrial sales experience and demonstrated track record of territory growth.