RS Industrial, a leading distributor and manufacturer of industrial adhesives and specialty tapes, is seeking to add a new Logistics/Customer Service Representative to the core team based in Buford, GA.
The Logistics/CSR will use their formal educational training along with their unique problem-solving, communication, detail-orientation, and negotiation skills to help customers meet their adhesive needs. The selected candidate will demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure to respond to customer needs and deliver solutions in a time-sensitive and relationships-focused way.
At RS Industrial, service is a core company value, and the role the Logistics/Technical Service Representative is vital. The Logistics/CSR helps coordinate the interaction between the Customer and all areas of the organization. Through this interaction, we serve and maintain relationships with our loyal customer base.
- Accurate entry of customer orders into the system
- Preparation of shipping orders
- Ensuring orders are shipped per Customer specifications
- Tracking Customer orders
- Communicating with customers via phone and email
- Communicating with freight carriers
- Work closely with the Technical Service and Outside Sales teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of urgency and attentiveness
- Strong sense of empathy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well with peers and people at all levels of the organization; a team player