RS Industrial, a leading distributor and manufacturer of industrial adhesives and specialty tapes, is seeking to add a new Inside Technical Salesperson to the Greater Atlanta based team.
“When asked what I like best at RS, my answer is ‘the people that I work with!’ During my first year, I was able to apply my classroom training in many new and challenging ways. Being able to go on sales calls and see my work turn into a customer’s action plan has been most rewarding.” – Gabby Leeds, Tech Service Team
The Technical Sales position will use their past educational training and dynamic interpersonal relationship skills to help customers solve problems and achieve production goals. The selected candidate will demonstrate an ability to think and react to customer and production requirements in a time-sensitive and collaborative way.
“RS Industrial has a unique approach that allows us to partner with customers at their production facilities to get a thorough understanding of their processes, needs and goals. Once we have an understanding of these key areas, we can then implement one of our existing products or work with our on-site lab to engineer a custom product.” – Matthew Ingerson, Tech Service Team
Helping to coordinate the collaboration between the sales, marketing, and operations teams, this role is integral to expanding current business and creating innovative new market growth and product line expansion. Opportunities for future transition into Outside Sales, Marketing, Technical or other divisions.
- Providing technical sales support to all internal and external Customers
- Responding to internet leads
- Maintaining customer records
- Using background/research to identify new customers and markets
- Troubleshooting and resolution of all technical issues related to product line performance
- Travelling with Sales Team to Customers’ production sites for troubleshooting/technical support
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well with peers and people at all levels of the organization